Siegfried Templin senior founds in 1946 in Coppenbrügge the agricultural machinery repair workshop S. Templin in Coppenbrügge. At first agricultural machinery is maintenanced and repaired.
The turnovers continuously rise. The company headquarters moves to the today’s location in Coppenbrügge and own production is built up.
Spare parts are produced for the commercial vehicle industry: Spring bolts suitable for Hanomag and Mercedes.
Another production hall is added on.
Siegfried Templin jun. takes over the company and is managing director of the Siegfried Templin GmbH & Co. KG for 28 years.
In 1986 additional storage area is created by extension of another hall.
A new logistics centre with more than 6,000 palette places is built.
Since 2008 Templin is a TecDoc Certified Data Supplier.
The company’s name changes into ST-Templin GmbH.
The ST-Templin Automotive GmbH is founded.